“best of” tristan prettyman lyrics
- This life is a beautiful one, and though I see it coming undone, I know most definitely it always works out the way it’s meant to be - Love, Love, Love
- These tears stain the wood like cups and condensation. I am bound to you, I cannot break the situation - Electric
- He’s the ending of a story that I’ll never know. Yeah, he’s electric…You still look at me with well-acquainted eyes and the memories come flooding back in a field of butterflies. It’s electric - Electric
- So you write the title and I’ll write the chapters. We can read a story of a love gone disaster - The Story
- So if you’re wishin’ on stars, you better go out and get it. Cause if you want it bad enough, you won’t stop until you have it - Always Feel This Way
- And I wish that you couldn’t take your eyes off me, but it’s never as easy as it seems, is it? - Breathe
- The look of innocence is priceless but right now you look so lifeless - Song for the Rich
- Shouldn’t it be that easy to just be happy for awhile? Get lost in a moment wasting time, trading smiles. Shouldn’t it be that easy to just be happy for awhile? Come on, won’t you waste my time? Baby, waste my time - Smoke
- So time will go, and we may be far apart I know. But as far as I can see, this is so good, there’s no need for change. It’s alright with me, it’s as simple as it should be. And this love will build through flights and streets. In the end, I predict you’ll get the very best of me - Simple As It Should Be
- I am almost 23, confused with all the lines in between. They are dying to be read, softly spoken, simply said - Simple As It Should Be
- So much out there I have yet to see. But sometimes I just want to settle down and start a family. And mostly I just feel like I am stuck in between. You don’t come and I don’t blame you, I don’t even trust me. Don’t work yourself up too much, love - Don’t Work Yourself Up
- Seems like you always want what you can’t have. Well that’s just life, baby, and you can’t get mad - Don’t Work Yourself Up
- If you got love, got love to give. Just keep giving it up and someone will let you in. And just so you know, you got me - You Got Me
- Cause baby, I’ve been lightly drinking and a little bit too heavy on the thinking. Won’t you tell me something good? - Hello
- I’m not surprised that you still call, I’m not surprised. I’m more surprised that I don’t answer - Madly
- Peanut butter jelly, bread and butter - Beautiful
- We won’t break if we let you. You and I already know we were bound to be set free eventually - Say Anything
- I just can’t seem to shake, wake, break it or quit you - Quit You
- At some point we all have to forgive the regrets. When it comes, let it pass. Let the first rain of the season wash away our past. I know, I know that we can - Come Clean
- Even when I know you feel like flying away, believe me when I tell you that my love hasn’t changed. And the moment, don’t forget, tomorrow it will all turn around. I’ll be waiting when you come down - When You Come Down
- The mind, it changes like the weather. The scars will fade away, and I may never be the same. But you can’t start a fire in the pouring rain - Never Say Never
- And now he knows that magic happens at Trader Joe’s - The Rebound
- Gotta knock it off, gotta go to bed. You and your banans, stuck in my head. But then you called so I came, that’s what she said for 10 days straight. Take off your pants, right now, for the rebound - The Rebound
Happy Valentine’s Day from this “totally sweet,” tu-tued goofball!
tickle me tweet
“Thought it would be cute to wear red for Valentine’s Day until I looked in my closet and realized I don’t wear colors.” - @Krissy_Says
found this new tumblr: “Slightly Insulting Chicago Posters”
love its honesty!
You can’t be aware of doing what’s tough and brave at the time you’re doing it, because if you knew it was brave, you’d be scared.
— Lena Dunham, Girls
AS2YP Chicago's Illuminate event!
get tickets now for AS2YP Chicago’s annual cocktail reception! April 6th, 7-10pm at the Joffrey Ballet studios to celebrate Autism Awareness month and the Light It Up Blue campaign.
for any New Girl fans
the most simultaneously expected and unexpected moment of my TV career
tickle me tweet
“If only TSA could detect blood alcohol level.” —@raeganrenee